jeudi 31 juillet 2014

Voyager Air now working again :(

Hi all,



I fixed my Voyager Air a few weeks ago with the help of the wonderful Bill from Corsair.



Switched it on a couple of days ago and its not working again...



In essence, although I can see the IP address of the drive I can't connect to it.



I've also tried from the app on several different devices, it connects and flashes the full options page then after half a second or so defaults to a page with only three options - 'downloads', 'settings' and 'now playing'.



If I click settings, it shows drive: network status: disconnected. App version 2.1.0.



I've formatted the drive but can't get it going.



Any ideas? We're away on vacation this weekend in the motorhome- the event that I bought the damn thing for- and would really like to get it working!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire