lundi 28 juillet 2014

PSU RM650 FAN dont spin up never?

Helo I am from Spain (island cannary) anda today i buy a corsair RM650



All works fine the voltage is very very fine, don,t have coil sounds i only listened a click on power up anda a click power down.



I only see one problem de fan dont spin up never i load full games battelfield4,wolfenstein i use furmark prime95 and the fan never spins up



I have a Gigabyte 670GTX OC vercion with 4gb and a i7 socket 1115



c: solid drive and a d: Western Digital black 2TB



i don`t have overclock in cpu and gpu



The PSU is warm :sigh!: is this normal?



Sorry for my bad inglish :(:



ahhh and my case is a corsair gamer edition is big and have 1 fan in the back and 2 fans in the front XD




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire