jeudi 31 juillet 2014

I'll never buy Corsair again

After a 4GB DDR3 module had intermittent failures I RMA returned it.

Corsair sent a single rank module (high density chips) replacement which wouldn't work.

They told me the chip market is dynamic and they didn't know whether the factory was using high or low density chips.



What is crackers is that they use the same part number for both types.



They said I would get low density, dual rank if I returned the module with another, perfectly OK 4GB module and they send me 2 x 4GB dual rank replacements.



They arrived today.

Exactly the same single rank modules as before.



Corsair is a useless company.

I'm now looking at how to issue a Small Claims Court summons against their company in the Netherlands.



Don't buy Corsair.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire