mercredi 30 juillet 2014

Keycap issue, K70

Hello,



I apologise if there is a post on this issue but as I'm not even sure what to call the issue it made it dificult to search.



I just received the K70 gunmetal keyboard, and while I am very happy with it generally so far there is an issue with the keycaps, there appears to be missing black sections on numerous keys which is more obvious the darker the room and the brighter the LED’s.















Now I have found similar pictures on via google but none of the posts seems to mention it as an problem, I guess to some it’s a non-issue but it does bother me slightly.



My questions is whether this is just a ‘how it comes’ issue, as that would put me off keeping it or if this is a fault and I should get a replacement.



Thanks,




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire