dimanche 27 juillet 2014

Cmd16gx3m2a1866c9

When I bought this Dominator Platinum 2x8GB modules it was on the ASUS Qualified Vendor List for my ASUS Maximus VI Hero motherboard. Recently ASUS came out with a new Qualified Vendor List for my motherboard - they removed the memory I bought and replaced it with the CMZ16Gx3M2A1866C9, the cheaper 2x8GB Vengeance modules.



The only problem I have with my system is that when I put it to sleep, I have about a 50/50 chance of it waking up without a reboot. I thought I had resolved this problem to the use of a second monitor using the gpu on the motherboard but I was wrong.



I can see why new memory would not be on the ASUS Qualified Vendor List because they have not tested it, but when they remove memory from the Qualified Vendor List I would like to know why?



Does anyone here know why? :roll:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire