lundi 28 juillet 2014

H80i, Owned for Over a Year | Fans 100%

When I built my computer, and decided I was going to get the H80i water cooler for the known power hog, FX 8320, I suppose I was so stoked about getting the water cooler that I didn't realize how god damn loud it is when running at 100%



I've never had luck with Win8 and Corsair Link. From the beginning, controlling the cooler was absolutely impossible but the sound of the computer didn't bother me whatsoever.



Fast forward to now, and I'm not sure what sparked my interest on the fans, but I decided to find a fix for the fan speed. The fix, which was simply running CL in Compatibility Mode (Win7) and as Admin, allowed me switch the fans up. I decided on "Quiet Mode" and HOLY ****!!!



You have no idea how quiet my room is now that I'm not having to hear the constant hum whilst surfing the net, or watching YouTube videos. God damn...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire