mardi 30 septembre 2014

Downloads page is broken

Is there an ETA for when your downloads page will be available?



I just purchased a new keyboard and I've been trying for about an hour to get to the downloads page. It just times out and is not there.



I've tried:

3 different web browsers, same result

rebooted everything (computer, modem, router)

tested my connection to other sites and games (works fine, all your other pages load too)



So all I've managed to do so far is spend an hour spinning my wheels and jumping through the registration process 3 times (once for your main page, agian for your support page and again for these forums....)



I still just need my keyboard software.



This is the page that doesn't work:

http://ift.tt/1ma7BaQ



Error messages:



IE:


Quote:








Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

What you can try:

It appears you are connected to the Internet, but you might want to try to reconnect to the Internet.



Most likely causes:

•You are not connected to the Internet.

•The website is encountering problems.

•There might be a typing error in the address.



I am connected to the internet (everything else works) and I'm not typing it wrong.



I've tried both versions:

http://ift.tt/1mayiIU (which is what the keyboard instructions tell you to use)

And

http://ift.tt/1ma7BaQ (which is what the above redirects you to, or what you find by browsing to downloads from the main site page)



Firefox:


Quote:








The connection has timed out



The server at downloads.corsair.com is taking too long to respond.



The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.

If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.



I can load other pages just fine, tested my network and no issues.

Firefox has permissions in my firewall and I'm not behind a proxy.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire