mardi 30 septembre 2014

K70 RGB Profile Request

I have not yet gotten my K70 RGB but am looking forward to getting it sometime within the next week. I was simply wondering if someone had the time maybe they could create a profile for me. I have watched some videos but haven't been able to try and make my own yet due to not having the keyboard. I am looking for a profile were the 2 border rows around the keyboard flash red and blue to look like police lightbar if you are looking down on it. Also if possible make it so the spacebar section moves from 1 side to the other or waves from middle out to look like a traffic advisor. If possible I ould like for the flashes to be some what fast. Below is an image of the areas that should be lite. Thank you for taking your time to read this and thank you if you attempt to make this profile.







Flash Video:








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire