lundi 29 septembre 2014

Have the K95's shipped out?

Has anyone gotten their orders yet? I heard there might be a shipping delay from corsair to amazon/newegg. Do you guys have any information on that? I sent a message to an amazon rep, but considering I haven't gotten shipping confirmation, I'm starting to get a bit doubtful. Below is the transcript between me and the amazon rep.

I originally ordered from Newegg, but changed to amazon once I saw the Dec 31st date. The order still hasn't shipped but I hope Karren at Amazon knew what she was talking about.

Hello,

Here's a copy of the chat transcript you requested:



Initial Question: Status says it is not being prepared to ship?



12:28 PM PDT Karren(Amazon): Hello Taylor, my name is Karren. I'll certainly try to help regarding your concern.

12:29 PM PDT Karren(Amazon): I understand you want to check the status of your order.

12:29 PM PDT ---------------: My question is, did I miss out on the first batch being sent out?

12:29 PM PDT Karren(Amazon): You don't have to worry, you've got the perfect person to help you with this!





May I have the order number please.

12:30 PM PDT ---------------: ------------------

12:30 PM PDT Karren(Amazon): Thank you.

Are you referring to this item

Corsair Gaming K95 RGB LED Mechanical Gaming Keyboard?

12:30 PM PDT ---------------: yes

12:32 PM PDT Karren(Amazon): Upon checking here, the Estimated Delivery Date of this item is on Wednesday, October 1, 2014 - Saturday, October 4, 2014.

12:34 PM PDT Karren(Amazon): Are we still connected Taylor?

12:34 PM PDT ---------------: yes, one second please

12:35 PM PDT Karren(Amazon): Okay, no problem.

12:35 PM PDT ---------------: That is what the website says, but the website is automated and sometimes is incorrect. Is there any more assurance I can get beyond the status on the "my orders" page?

12:36 PM PDT Karren(Amazon): I assure you that you will received the item latest on Saturday, October 4, 2014

12:37 PM PDT ---------------: Ok Karren, I appreciate your confidence!

12:37 PM PDT Karren(Amazon): And please don't worry, I will create a personal follow-up.

12:37 PM PDT ---------------: Thank you Karren, you have a nice day.

12:37 PM PDT Karren(Amazon): Was I able to address all of your concerns? I just want to make sure you feel happy with the service you received today.

12:37 PM PDT ---------------: Yes, you have

12:38 PM PDT Karren(Amazon): Would there be anything else I may assist you further?

The pleasure is always mine to assist a valued customer like you Taylor.

12:38 PM PDT ---------------: Nope, that is everything.

12:38 PM PDT Karren(Amazon): Thank you for contacting amazon.com.





Also, this is my current status page




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire