lundi 29 septembre 2014

M95 Problem

Hey folks,



This is my first post, so if I screwed something up, I'm terrible sorry!



My problem:

1. I'm in-game holding down one of the side buttons AND right click at the same time.

2. A spell continuously casts (side button) and I can look around (right click).

3. When I release the side button, the spell stops casting (which is good), but the right click also stops.



So when ever I cycle through my ability bar in-game, I have to manually right click every single time. So every time I cast an ability I lose control of my vision, because right click is no longer pressed (even though it is physically pressed).



Is there any way to fix this? I would love to keep right click pressed down in-game while casting several abilities in a row.



Please help me, I just spent a lot of money on this mouse and I really like it.



Thanks guys.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire