mardi 30 septembre 2014

K70 RGB Freezing Issues

So I've had my K70 RGB for a fortnight now, I figured it might just be a firmware issue but after updating its still happening.



The Issue

So after about a day or so of regular use (sometimes less) the lighting will all stop moving, this includes the Caps, Scroll and Num lock indicators. I can't switch profiles and in the settings on CUE status is labeled as Malfunction.



Edit 1: Also, my media keys don't work.



To revert this I either have to unplug the keyboard and/or restart the software. (95% of the time I'll have to unplug it regardless).



I've seen lots of other threads about the K65/K95 but none about the K70 doing this, am I the only one experiencing this?



For reference, I've got the keyboard-labeled USB in a USB 3.0 port and the other one hanging.



CUE Software: 1.1.48

Firmware Version: 1.12

Bootloader Version: 0.09



Hope there's a fix for this, cause I love this keyboard.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire