lundi 29 septembre 2014

Just why?

I just received my new K65 compact keyboard and I really like it but, why did corsair give it such a short cable? it just makes a great keyboard kinda bad.

the video on new egg has the lady holding up the cable and say it's 5 feet long. Wrong, I measured mine and it's under 4 foot. did corsair think everyone has their gaming tower in their lap? now my very neat and clean desk has a black cable laying across it pulled very tight due to this short cable, all my other cables are all neat and wrapped and can't be seen.

I found usb cable extensions on new egg but will it interfere with the performance on the keyboard? and I shouldn't have to buy another product to make my brand new product function correctly in the first place.

and please no smart ***** remarks as I am just giving my opinion on the product.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire