dimanche 28 septembre 2014

K95 RGB Profiles

Since there seem to be many K70 profiles in the area, which will not work with the K95, I thought I would start a thread for them.



I will start my attaching my profile. This one contains several modes.



The default is a mix of Greens with the WASD and Arrow keys in white. At key press there is a blue wave that travels from left to right on the keyboard.



There is another that uses a rainbow effect that one of our fellow K70 users posted.



I will try to upload a video or GIF later.



Here is the YouTube video:









[/QUOTE]









Attachment 19234



Edit: I had to attach a zip file. Apparently my profile exceeds the 1 MB limit. Is due to the many effects or are K95 files just bigger?




Attached Files





File Type: zip Green w Blue Wave.zip (64.8 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire