lundi 29 septembre 2014

RGB K95/K70 Reviews and issues

I've seen a lot of reviews regarding the new MX RGB keyboards that Corsair have released about LEDs dead on arrival, software being choppy and very little positive reviews. Is there anything Corsair personally has to say about this?



I ordered an RGB K95 (from eBuyer in a UK location) and was surprised to receive it quite quickly, but I too had a few LEDs dead on arrival and the software even goes as bad as freezing other software (such as Steam on the occasion). I understand it's a new keyboard but are Corsair actually putting their best efforts into fixing such issues?



I'm also curious as to how long warranty lasts. I'm probably going to be making a ton of RMAs even if a single LED goes out (especially for a premium cost keyboard) :eyebuldge




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire