lundi 29 septembre 2014

Need help with M90

Okay so hi there and I hope some of you can help me.



I have had the M90 for around a year, recently I got a new computer. Didn't have any problems to begin with because I wasn't really using the mouse for gaming, however I have just gone back to playing World of Warcraft and I am having an impossible time trying to set up the extra buttons on the mouse.



I understand you need to set the buttons up via the memory reading thingy to corresponding keyboard buttons. I have used number 1-8, F1 etc. but none of these work. The game simply forgets them right after I have "key binded" in game. Also the normal DPI up/down buttons, I have changed to profile up/down but it wont change. I have even deleted Profile 1, and only have my WoW profile, saved to the M90, all buttons saved as numberpad keys, hardware playback enabled - but still it does not work.



The amount of hatred I have for this mouse and this company right now is unfathomable. I cannot understand how it used to work perfectly fine and now it will not. Horrible software that I could not even find to begin with! I thought I had lost the disc, but after downloading firmware for like 3 days, I finally stumbled upon the correct program.



TL;DR - How on earth do you get this terrible mouse/awful software to work?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire