mardi 30 septembre 2014

Vengeance 2100 : left ear sounds quiet

Hi,



I just received my new Vengeance 2100. However, the left audio seems to be pretty quiet compared to the right audio.



There is no crackling sound or anything, it just seems pretty low.



It's pretty much like listening to an iPod with the left earbud muffled by some tape. (best image I can come up with)



When i test each side separately, it seems fine. But when I turn on some music or a game, it is pretty noticeable.



Also, I'm using the lastest version of the Corsair Control Panel (2.0.35) and my driver version is 1.0.0.30, if it can be any useful.



Any way to fix that? Or is it simply a faulty headset and I should RMA?



Edit: Scratch that, totally missed the existing thread which is pretty recent. Getting an RMA anyways.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire