dimanche 28 septembre 2014

H80i + 3770k High temps in idle

Hello everyone,



This is my first post on corsair forums and i am kinda new to this, so excuse my mistakes and language :)



As the title says, i am having some problems with my temps.



Last Xmass my brother got me an H80i and I installed it on my I7 3770k. For the past months it worked perfectly with the CPU OC at 4.4Mhz. Few days ago after a 3 days of non use of my PC, i booted up my PC and suddently Core temp and Corsair Link showed me really high temperatures in idle, around 55-65C. I started gaming a little bit and the temperature went up 90-95 degrees (Celsius). I immediately turned off my computer and start working on it.



After reading many articles of same type of problem, i tried all solutions i could find on the internet,i reinstalled H80i from scratch and applied all the things i've read on the web 1 by 1 and nothing worked.



I have an Asrock Z77 Extreme4, so i used washers on the blackplate, i used arctic MX-4 (a small pea sized in middle), i've cleaned my cpu and h80i everytime after an reinstall with arcticlean solution or with isopropyl alcohol ( tried both ), tightened the screws of the H80i as hard as i can, moved the 3pin of the pump , etc.



Anyway, i don't know exactly what more info i can give but as a sum up, on my non-oc i7 3770k i have idle temps from 55-65C, if i start gaming or start loading the cpu the temp will go up to around 85-95C, if i start a prime95 it can reach 100C, i've put the stock coolers from H80i to quiet mode so i can hear the pump, tbh i didn't really hear anything, but i've touched the tubes and lets say i felt some vibrations so i guess the water is passing but, one tube is cold and the other is hot. I use a push/pull setup ( pulling air from inside/ pushing air outside of case) and the air that comes out of the case is ... kinda really cold. As the ambient temp, is around 23C. And btw, my coolant temp ( H80i Temp 1 in corsair link) it's around 50-56C.



So yeah, can you guys pls help me with this. What can i do to try to fix it ? I feel like i tried everythng and nothing it's working.



Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Santa




Attached Images





File Type: jpg H80i high temps.JPG (78.7 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire