dimanche 28 septembre 2014

K70 RGB, volume/mute don't work

Hi guys, I purchased the k70 rgb keyboard right when it came out from amazon. Everything worked when I first got it, and I played around with software and also downloaded other people's profiles as well.

Suddently yesterday when I wanted to turn my volume up when gaming, I realized it wasn't working. Then I noticed all of the top right buttons don't work. Such as the mute/volume wheel/ media buttons (never really used them).

THe birghtness one works if I hold it down long enough .



I have tried unplugging, updating, restarting pc/software, and I've also tried to reassign mute button to mute again. Nothing works so far but mute and volume wheel used to work when I first got it, so I dont know what happened.



Is this an issue of software or defective, can anyone help me.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire