mardi 30 septembre 2014

K95 RBG - Not reacting to changes in software.

Hey Team,

I just opened my K95 and got everything hooked up. I installed the software and then updated the firmware as directed. I am still unable to change any of the profiles. As a test, I went in and modified the default profile lighting and none of the changes would roll out to the keyboard.



I even walked through the demo in the manual with 0 luck.



As a second test, I created my own profile. I could not even delete the 3 modes in the profile to create my own. Delete is present, it is just greyed out.



Looked through the forums and did not see anything quite like this. Any ideas as to what is going on here?



Addition: Upon installing the software, when it gets to installing the 2nd driver it crashes my system unless I unplug my CDROM drive....wtf?



Windows 8.1 x64

Firmware: 1.12




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire