jeudi 24 juillet 2014

H100i not showing in LINK **REGEDIT fix not working**

Hi All, New to the forums but in desperate need of guidance!!



I have installed Corsair's H100i into my build which is running Windows 8.1 Pro with Corsair LINK v2_6_5214 and I can not, for the life of me, get the device to show itself in Link after a reboot.



I have had several instances where after unplugging and replugging the Corsair Link cable it has shown up in LINK - but even though I have made the changes to my registry in the necessary places the H100i still refuses to automatically appear in LINK after rebooting.



Anybody else had this issue where the REGEDIT seems to have zero effect?



Happy to provide any other details about my situation/system if they are needed!



Cheers all!



Ryan




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire