jeudi 24 juillet 2014

H105 Loud buzzing pump noise

So there is a loud buzzing noise coming from my h105 pump, Its by far the loudest noise my system is making and when the room is silent you can perfectly hear it. It reminds me of a refrigerator running. Ive read up on the forums and seen a few videos of people with a similiar issue. Also ive seen people with this issue about a year ago when using the h100i. A corsair rep commented on the post saying that there was a issue with high performance psu's that give over 12v could cause the pump to make this noise. This has to be a joke since i have a Corsair ax 860i... there own psu. I originally RMA'd my original h105 cause i strait up thought it was defective. Any assistance here would be appreciated, Im at the point where im about to send this one back and pick up a kraken or something.




1 commentaire:

  1. I'm with the same problem. My h105 make a buzzing sound from de pump, and another irritating sound came from the fans when it is over 1300 RPM. Honestly, I don't know what to do. What do you recommend?

    RépondreSupprimer