dimanche 28 septembre 2014

Corsair 760T USB 3.0 Header wire

have a z97 Hero VII and want to plug in my Corsair k95 motherboard to the FRONT USB header and use the USB pass-through on the keyboard for my Corsair M95 mouse. I currently use a Corsair 600T Case but will be switching to a 760T. I was able to accomplish this with my old Asus z87-A motherboard with no issues, but on this motherboard I hear the computer recognize that something has been plugged in but there seems to not be enough power on these front ports to power the mouse through the USB pass-through.



The new Corsair 760T comes with a USB 3.0 header that plugs directly into the motherboard, whereas the 600T has a pass-through cable. Since USB 3.0 is supposed to offer more voltage, do you think this will solve my issue when I get the new case and plug the keyboard into the front USB 3.0 using the connector directly to the motherboard?



- I have tried all the USB 2.0 and the one 3.0 ports on the front for the pass-through with no success.

- I have used a USB cable from the back to connect to the USB 3.0 cable on the front, still with no success.

- If I use the USB ports on the back, it works just fine.

- Yes I kinda need this to work in this configuration due to how my system is laid out.



Finally, if there is no way to turn up the USB voltage, would a powered USB hub be a reasonable solution? I say powered because I'm suspecting a normal USB hub would have similar issues, even if plugged into the back.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire