samedi 27 septembre 2014

Corsair Gaming RGB K70 cherry red throwing debug codes and not working

I finished building my new computer yesterday, and thought today I would start learning the new keyboard I bought and making lighting profiles and such. I bought it so I could change the colors of it, when I wanted to. Everything worked fine, until I decided to download the utility program, then it went to hell. It wouldn't recognize the keyboard, although it was plugged in and working, so I updated the firmware. Then it recognized it, but the colors wouldn't change, even though they were changing on the onscreen keyboard in the program. Then I tried to restart the computer and got debug codes on my motherboard. Finally it reset, and just stayed on a blank screen with a little underscore flashing in the top left corner. I thought this piece of junk just broke my PC, after a couple minutes, the windows logo came up, and it went ahead and booted. Still, nothing changed once it booted. I restarted again, and same crap. I unplugged the keyboard, restarted, and debug problem went away, and the computer returned to normal operation. I still havn't plugged it back in. I also uninstalled the utility software before unplugging it, but that didn't change anything. $170 is ridiculous for this.



I also had problems with the Corsair link in the H100i I bought, had to change a couple values in USB registry for the software to recognize the pump and fans. This is just ridiculous to say the least.



Specs:

Fractal Design Define R4 case

msi Z97 Gaming 5

intel i7-4790k

corsair h100i

corsair AX760 watt psu

samsung 840evo ssd 250gb

WD 7200rpm 1tb hdd

ASUS DVD drive

Windows 8.1 64bit

Logitech G500 mouse

Corsair K70 RGB cherry mx red (unplugged, using an old dell keyboard:evil:)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire