vendredi 27 juin 2014

450D - Need Help Please

We just rebuilt my computer into the 450D. It's a much larger case than I needed, but I liked it much better than anything else I saw (primarily because of the filters, VERY important in our home as we have many pets & live in the desert). We've built many computers in our day, but some connectors, etc have changed and we are getting lost! lol Thanks, in advance, for any help.



MB: Gigabyte GA-HA67MA-USB3-B3

Case: 450D

PSU: Raidmax RX-630Z



QUESTIONS



FANS - We can only connect 1 front and the rear fan, but want both front fans working.

My husband is an electrical engineer so he feels comfortable jury-rigging them using the Phobya 4-Pin to 6 x 3-Pin Fan Splitter PCB.

Is there a better way?



Front Panel USB - We cannot figure out how to hook these up.

The case has a big plug that says USB on it that we've never seen before.

The MB has 4 little plugs.

What do we need to make the USBs on the front panel work? Note: audio works fine.

An adapter of some sort, I imagine. Can someone tell us exactly which one to get, please?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire