dimanche 29 juin 2014

Why does not my Corsair AX powersupplies boot Rampage 4 MB??

Hi,

I ve my build posting error code B1 on my Rampage 4 Formula. Inward the motherboard for RMA and got it back with no issues on the board, but a possible power supply defect. Hence sent the Corsair AX750 for RMA, and the corsair guys were kind enough to send me back AX760i in return. Meanwhile, I also purchased a corsair VS650 before I received the RMAed AX760i and it worked perfectly. Now with the big grin on my face I plugged in the AX760i and it showed up the same B1 code with no display. Could it be possible that both the AX power supplies has the same problem?



My Spec :

i7 4930k, Rampage 4 Formula, 4X4 - 16gb G.Skilll memory, Asus DC2 780 and a couple of ssds



Meanwhile I pluged in the AX760i in to the other Asus maximus IV PC I have and it works perfectly. Now I am clueless.. what am I doing wrong??:(::(:

P.S. : This build worked perfectly for almost six months until a month back.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire