dimanche 29 juin 2014

Possible CX500M Problem?

Hey, so 6 months ago I built my PC with a CX500M powering the system.

It's never put a foot wrong until the other day...



I was on Skype to my friend whilst gaming, and my USB headset (Corsair Vengeance 1500) kept disconnecting and reconnecting briefly... then about an hour later my Keyboard (Corsair Raptor K50) totally disconnected, so I changed which USB ports I was using in my motherboard and everything was fine.



Another hour passed and my 2nd Monitor started flickering, but staying switched on, as if the input signal was weak (Possible underpowered GPU), then to top it off, my NZXT LED Case Light Cable was dimming and flickering on and off.



I know it isn't a motherboard problem because the LED Cable is molex straight into the PSU.



What would be my next move? A higher powered PSU or a replacement CX500M?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire