vendredi 27 juin 2014

H75 - 44C on idle (BIOS)

Hello everyone,

This is my first time experience with liquid cooling and sadly i am not satissfied with results. (compared to reviews on the web)

I am a total noob at liquid cooling and OC topics.

My purpose wasn't the OC'ing but my CPU is capable of that, i guess! (i7 2600k)



I've mounted H75 today and it was really hard!

Because of "loose backplate" issue, i had to add some plastic washers between mobo and backplate.



Before adding washers, my IDLE temperature was 56C

and now it's 44C...



I mean BIOS screen with IDLE.

No HDD, USB or any device connected.



And i'd like to ask a little help to make sure that my configuration is right.



My case is Thermaltake Nvidia Element V and my setup is almost identical with this.

And i'd like to say that i am not happy with my case too. It's definitely not ideal for OC setup! Lack of standarts and tight space!





Front:

2 fans, pushing air inside the case



Rear:

Corsair H75 fans, pushing air outside



Top

1 fan, pushing air outside



I have few questions about my setup.



- 44C sounds really huge to me! I am reading comments such as "32-33C ın idle" with H75. Should i worry about 44C?

- Is my setup right?

- Should i consider any other equipment, case or something?

- And any ideas to start OC'ing?



Thanks all!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire