samedi 28 juin 2014

Corsair Link bug?

Preface: I have an i7-4770k and the H100i cooler.



Last night I noticed that the temps on my processor were going a bit high (hitting high 30s / 40s without much going on) and I was a bit confused. It was still doing it when I woke up so I opened up Link to see if that could help me figure out what was going on. It turns out that link is no longer identifying H100i fans 1 and two or the H100i pump. It also created a new group for some reason...



Any idea why this would happen? There's a screenshot attached if what I said wasn't clear. The bottom row is a new group it has suddenly created (and I had to drag those fans/the pump there myself). Group 6 is the old H100i temp group used for the cooling.




Attached Images





File Type: jpg link.jpg (548.2 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire