jeudi 26 juin 2014

DDR3-2133 really the sweet spot?

I was reading this article:

http://ift.tt/1gvHWSZ



I am spec'ing out this system now:

Corsair 350D (with window)

Corsair H100i

i7-4770k

Corsair PSU (either RM750 or maybe an AX cant decide)

Asus Maximus VI Gene

EVGA GTX 780ti Superclocked ACX

For memory I want 32GB.



I was planning on DDR3-1866, but after reading that article and knowing that I keep desktops a loooong time. I though I would splurge now and allow my video editing/rendering to be even easier. So I thought DDR-2133 but there are no 32GB 4x8 kits lists.



I've read in other threads that pretty much any series (vengence, dominator, etc etc will work). But in other threads I read that each series might work better with a different chipset. Which Series would work best with the above. Dominator Platinum would be neat for the lights, but if it doesnt offer much else over say a vengence than who knows.



Thanks for the help.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire