dimanche 29 juin 2014

High load temperatures with h100i and 4790k

Hi there,



I just got a 4790k and a h100i to keep everything cool (lucky me!) I installed both and got reasonable idle temps of around 30, but using prime temps went up into the high 80s. I stopped at that point. I thought it might be a mounting issue so tightened up the backplate with some o rings and applied some mx4. This has made no difference. I've tried stock fans, noctuas, push and pull but the temperatures still skyrocket in prime. Using the CPU stress test went straight up to high 90s. Yikes!



Processor is running at stock speed. Memory is running it's xmp profile.



I'm at a loss as to what else to do. Fans are running fine and nothing appears to be working wrongly.



Does anyone have any advice. Could it be a dodgy pump?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire