dimanche 29 juin 2014

H100i Issues

Hi Everyone,



I recently purchased a H100i cooler, and first off the fans defaulted to being very fast and loud. I installed the corsair link software downloaded from the product page, but it didn't detect the cooler and I wasn't able to control the fan speed.



I then tried the USB cable in the header port where my front of panel USB cable was plugged in and it then detected the fans properly and I could control the speed etc and everything was fine.



But now when I restart it again doesn't detect the h100i although it does seem to remember the fan speed settings and LED light etc...



Sometimes unplugging the USB header and plugging it back in works but not always.



I've tried using the updated corsair link beta software but that seemed to make things work, showing strange number of devices on the left hand side of the program.



I am running Windows 8.1 - I'm not sure how to show the firmware version if it's not detected?



Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire