jeudi 26 juin 2014

Couple of questions before buying the k70 keyboard

Hello,



I've been looking for a couple of weeks now for a mechanical keyboard and I've found the k70.



Looks good, but I still have a couple of questions about it:



- Can I get it with MX Brown (I read that it exists but I just want to make sure)

- Is there a french layout version of it

- I read that there were LED problems with it, is it still worth it?

- Does it reduce the amount of typo errors (important for me because I program a lot)



- Should I wait if there is a k70 RGB MX Brown?

- I've been looking at WASD keyboards too, what do you think?



--> Worth it?



And if you could give me your personal feel of this keyboard would be great :biggrin:.



Thanks, 3751_Creator





PS: I might add more questions if I think of more.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire