lundi 30 juin 2014

K95

Dear Corsair Team,



approx. 8 month ago I was thrilled to see the Corsair K95 RGB and M65 RBG with 18Mio color background. Last week I decided to buy a new keyboard and mouse. I went ahead and looked them up on the internet. Since I was very pleased with the quality of yours I looked up the K95 and also asked for it in the shop where I finally bought it. On your german site it says something like "K95 adjustable backlights => yes", so i thought this is the product I was looking for. In the shop I asked specifically for the K95 and adjustable backlights. I ended up buying the regular K95 and M65, not K95 RBG and M65 RGB. Those products are of no use to me since I will need the adjustable backlight color with 18Mio colors to work with photoshop, premiere etc. and I also wanted full transparency with the switches to light up the whole key.



I returned the product within the same day, hoping for refund. Because I bought those products directly within the shop, they could refuse to refund the money. I just have to hope for the best now.



So, I as well think that your product site is slightly misleading consumers. You should updated your product line up on your site as soon as possible and outline the difference and availability of RGB and non RGB items.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire