samedi 27 septembre 2014

H80i + 4670k OC?

Hey everyone,



I made a thread a while back stating that my stock 4670k ran hot with my h80i but I remounted now and it seems to have fixed it. Before I would get 80C while just gaming and 40C idle. Now it idles still around 37-40C on the hottest core but only goes up to 60C while gaming. So I consider that a dramatic improvement. But I've seen people with overclocks that seem to get better temperatures so are my temperatures still on the higher side?



I tested the current state under Prime95 Small FFT and got 85C max (as opposed to 100C before). I want to OC to only 4.0 GHz but am still afraid to as I think my cpu is still running on the hotter side. So I was wondering if anyone can tell me what temps I should expect under a 4 ghz OC during gaming or when using Prime95 Small FFT?



Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire