samedi 27 septembre 2014

Numbers are dim on K70 RGB

Hey everyone! I just got my K70 RGB with Brown switches today! Honestly, it's an amazing keyboard. The software is, of course, a bit tricky but I'm glad we have a profiles forum here so I can just download ones (currently using rainbow wave which looks crazy good!).



The one thing I wanted to ask about is that it looks like any key that has multiple symbols on it is dull at the bottom. For instance, all the numbers on top of the keyboard are dull where-as the symbol above them is lit up perfectly. Same with the Shift key, where "Shift" is lit up just fine but the arrow below it is dim.



Is this just standard from the way the LED's are mounted on the keyboard or should I RMA? If it's the mounting of the LED's, that's slightly disappointing as I'd love every single key to have equal brightness, but it's still an amazing keyboard even with this.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire