samedi 27 septembre 2014

The left side of my Vengeance 2000 is slightly quieter than the right.

This happened today. The left side of my headset is quieter than the right side. Without going into too much detail, after I cleaned my ear I noticed the other side is quieter. I then cleaned my second ear to see if that was the issue, and it wasn't. At this point I was worried that maybe I damaged my ear during cleaning, or I was going deaf in one ear without noticing, so I tried my brothers headset and it had perfectly balanced sound on both sides. I did some further experiments testing both headsets, and it seems to me that my headsets left side is indeed quieter.



I also tried googling the issue, and one of the suggestions was to shake it and listen for rattling inside. I tried this and I could hear a sound, best described as metal scraping against metal.



I bought the headset locally, my warranty has expired and I no longer have my receipt, so there is no chance of replacing it.



Is there a way to fix this, or is my headset dying?



Has anyone else experienced this?



EDIT: So I just tried putting on the headset the wrong way, so the left side is on my right ear and vice versa, and then the right side was quieter, basically narrowing it down to the headset.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire