mercredi 25 juin 2014

Corsair K70, what about big enter key

Hello there,



First of all i'm sorry about my english.

The questions:



-About the enter key: I'm from greece and i always had keyboards with a big enter key and i really like it(one example here: http://ift.tt/1ryWg55). I can't understant how it works. Where you place the one line enter key and where you place the big enter key. The problem is that i look to buy the k70 from amazon but i can't be sure if the keyboard has the big enter key. Is there a way for search these kind of keyboards?



-About the silver K70: I really like the black aluminum, but as i can see at all reviews videos at youtube the key light(at key character) is kind of pink. I really don't want to take a keyboard and have red backlight and the key characters glow with pink backlight. I don't know if this is a problem with the cameras or it is a real problem. So i start searching for the silver aluminum with the blue backlight and brown mx. But, i really can't find one. Is there an actual problem or i should wait? In greece all the stores got the black version and at amazon the silver version is currently unavailable for a month.



Thanks a lot, i'm sorry again for my english.

Really excited about K70, i hope in a fast response, so i can buy it as fast as posible.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire