mercredi 25 juin 2014

H100i dead ?

Hi,



I installed my H100i cooler in my system when I built it 18months ago, and until yesterday it was running well.



Yesterday I noticed that Corsair Link wasn't showing the fans or pump spinning, and on investigation I've found:



- the fans are not spinning when the machine is booted up

- on power up the fans briefly rotate for 2-3 seconds and stop

- no indication the pump is actually running

- no led activity.



I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting the various connections with no result.



Is my H100i dead ? Is there anything else I can try to ? Anyone know what the warranty is in the UK - can I RMA it, or am I looking for a new part ?



ETA - actually the pump maybe running - there is a slight whine that goes when I disconnect the power to the block.



Cheers, Dave




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire