mercredi 25 juin 2014

Win8.1 Pro New Install 2min Boot Time

I just wiped and performed a fresh install of Windows 8.1 Pro. Boot times are exactly 2mins. All drivers up to date. Bios and SSD Firmware is up to date. I can't seem to find out what the issue is. Is anyone else experiencing this?



I have a Corsair Force GS 240GB. The slow boot started on Windows 7 some time ago so I decided to format and try 8.1 but it looks like my problem carried over. Could it be a bad SSD?



When the issue started in Windows 7, downgrading the SSD firmware to 5.05 seemed to resolve the issue. When it started happening again, I upgraded it to 5.07 and it seemed to be fixed. Then randomly, it started again and I can't seem to figure it out. This time, downgrading the firmware does not resolve the issue.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire