jeudi 29 janvier 2015

Corsair CX600M 600W Power Supply noise problem

I5 4690K

MSI GTX 970

MSI Z97 PC MATE

1 Crucial SSD

1 WD HDD

and ofcourse the power supply



I'v had this PSU for around 3 days was fine up until today. Now heres my problem. I know it is hard to hear in the video but it is much louder in real life. The fan is making this noise;







I have tried turning all cpu power saver settings off in Bios.. Booted in safe mode. Nothing works. This is the 2nd time this has happened after being replaced already. The noise gets louder randomly, under load and idle, even makes the sound when nothing but a case fan is connected to it (using paperclip trick) Sounds like the fan to me? Is there anything i can do besides RMA again?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire