mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Lighting Node shows as H100

Hi Guys,



The other day (about 2 weeks ago) I updated my Link software to the latest version v2.7.536, everything seemed to work fine and was looking good.



Then 2 days ago I went to change my lighting profiles and found that something strange was happening. It kept prompting me to update unknown devices. So I did as it asked and then all hell broke loose as my fans ramped up to full and my lighting settings changed.



I went into the profile and edited it so that they were back on quite mode again. I noticed all my dials and led indicators were bugged and that i couldn't set the lights at all.



So I reinstalled the software removing old profiles. Now all my dials were wrong again.

So reinstalled again the same way but this time with my lighting node and cooling nodes disconnected. I plugged in my cooling node and that appeared correctly in the devices area and the dials were showing correctly. I then plugged in the lighting node and it showed up as H100 and the dials added to system tab were a H100 pump showing 0 rpm a H100 Temp 1 and a H100 Fan 1 that's rpm jumping all over the place.



So now apparently my Lighting node thinks its a H100 and I can't use the software to adjust my lights only the manual switch which means opening the case each time ...



I have never owned a H100 so I don't know what the hell is going on now.

Please help




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire