samedi 31 janvier 2015

Question about 780T 5.25" Bays

I can't find this information any where, so I am coming right to the source. I will be purchasing the Corsair 780T (Black/Red) case in the next week or so. I am going to have an SSD and HDD in it with no optical drives. I will have a 280mm radiator mounted in the top. I know there is SSD mounts on the backside of the case so I will be mounting that there.



My question is, I want to remove all the 3.5" cages for more space, and I want to mount the 3.5" HDD in an optical drive. I do not want a bracket that shows on the front of the case. With the quick release for the 5.25" bays, will I be able to install the HDD using a basic bay adapter such as the one I linked below or is there a better or even official Corsair solution for this?



http://ift.tt/1AdONA3



Thank you for your help




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire