jeudi 29 janvier 2015

Lighting on K95 crashing on startup

When I start up windows, my default profile loads. Everything seems fine for the first few seconds. My reactive typing is working (my keys turn white when I press them down). Then, not ten seconds from when CUE finally loads, my lighting freezes. If I had a key pressed down, that key stays white until I turn off my computer. I believe this is because I updated to 1.3.91. However, I tried rolling back to 1.3.70, and it still freezes. I can't find a way to uninstall my firmware; the status is "Malfunction". I can either load firmware (for which I can find no physical files), or I can just use the "update" button (which either doesn't work at all, or gets me to a mere 3% [why 3%?]). This, among other issues (I'm still waiting for my promised 16.8 million colors...) is making my purchase of the K95 one of my most regretted buys of 2014. Only occasionally does switching from BIOS and back work (and sometimes it crashes yet again), but that shouldn't even have to be done. Please, Corsair, fix your software instead of breaking it even more.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire