mercredi 28 janvier 2015

K95 RGB K95 RGB, annoying detection sound

I had my K95 RGB for about half a year now. The problem occurs after I connect it with my new pc. I am using the latest CUE. It runs perfectly on my old pc.



The keyboard can type fine. However if I press the profile keys like M1, M2 and M3; or the brightness adjustment key (which I use more often). The windows always response me with a typical USB detection sound as there is a new USB device being inserted.



Same sound can be heard if I am using profiles with changing light effects. Therefore I can only stick with static backlighting profiles.



I am using win7 home premium the K95 was connected through 2 USB 2.0 extension cables. But I do tried to connect it without using the extension cables, directly into USB3.0, no help.



I would like to know, could someone help? Am I having a faulty k95 or that was the problem of software setting?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire