vendredi 30 janvier 2015

New H100i and PWM SP120 Perfomance. No Control over Fan Speed

As I have spent many hours trying to find out why my PWM SP120s plugged into my corsair link will not slow down from the maximum...



I can change my LED but my computer sounds like a jet engine at the moment and its really annoying that nothing I do in Corsair Link seems to affect fan speed.



I have it set up like so.



2 SP 120 PWM Performance plugged in to one Y Splitter.

1 Original H100i Fan plugged into the other.

1 Original H100i Fan plugged into the motherboard.



When I go to information on the fan it just says



Connected : Unknown



Even the H100i Pump says that.



Seems like I've just wasted a lot of money in this set up if your own PWM Fans cannot be controlled through your own software...



Corsair Hydro H100i USB Version 1.07

Link Version 2.7.5361



I'm running Windows 8.1 Pro. Incase that makes a difference.



Already had to do the USB Registry mod before it would even show the PUMP and the fans there... But now I cannot control them...



Help me before I smash it up and buy something that isn't from Corsair. Restore my faith in you. :(




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire