vendredi 30 janvier 2015

H80i: Extremely High Temps -- Thermal Paste?

Howdy guys,



Hi guys, I recently bought the H80i and I love it to death. However, when I opened Corsair link to check the temperatures while gaming, I got scared.



http://ift.tt/1yV77w8



First, allow me specify that the cpu sensor seems to be malfunctioning, so I go with the Acer Motherboard temp. which according to HWMonitor, reads mu CPU temp. I did a search on Google and discovered that 70C is a an unsafe temperature for the CPU. But I have the fans nearly on max settings (2200RPM). I did some tempering and discovered that at 900RPM, the temperature only increases 8C.



Could this possibly be a sensor problem? Or perhaps I need to reapply thermal paste? I'm still new to PC building and any help would be greatly appreciated!





Thanks!!!



Chris




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire