vendredi 30 janvier 2015

RMA status - no update after more than a week

I'll try to keep this short...



I had a pair of CORSAIR 8GB ram (total 16GB - rated@1.5Volt) my previous notebook that did not work for my new laptop as it requires 1.35Volt.

I requested for the change to a 1.35volt. CORSAIR was kind enough to approval this one-time change.

However, after a few to-and-fro shipment, I still did not get the correct part.



I was issued another ticket for this exchange.



Shipped out the ram on 16-Jan-2015.

The UPS updated delivery signed on 19-Jan-2015.

I attached the "proof of deliver" screenshot in this ticket on 21-Jan-2015.



Did not receive further update since 21-Jan-2015.

Been going back to this ticket to request for a status update buy there is no response from CORSAIR customer service.



It would be great if CORSAIR can expedite the shipment for the exchange ram.



The rma@corsairmemory.com email does not work and I have to leave a comment here seeking for CORSAIR's help.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire