vendredi 30 janvier 2015

K70 Spacebar not textured as advertised!

I received my new K70 today and was very pleased with it initially. The cherry mx reds and brushed aluminum finish make this a much much better keyboard than my previous Razer Blackwidow Chroma. However, I remember seeing the spacebar textured in reviews, product images, and even on the box I received!



This isn't the end of the world and I can live with the smooth spacebar however I would much prefer the textured spacebar. I've read that this was a design change to the K70 to cut costs, however, AT LEAST change the art on the box. I have also read hear that Corsair James is the guy that can help me with this issue. So, if you're reading this, please give me your input.



Thanks much!

Ryan




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire