samedi 31 janvier 2015

h100i corsair link firmware update has completely destroyed my computer

I purchased a h100i today and got it installed very easily. I booted into my desktop like normal and instlled corsair link for win7 64bit. After installing, corsair link prompted me to install new firmware, which I did. Restarted my system, and i am now in a startup repair loop. Even starting in safe mode does not work. I managed to get to my desktop once, but it was extremely slow and unresponsive and i could not start any programs or do anything.



how is it possible for a firmware update for a cooling unit just totally destroy my pc like this? Is there anything i can do? ×win startup repair did nothing after letting it run for three hours.



i cannot believe this.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire