mardi 27 janvier 2015

Corsair K70 RGB input delay on Spacebar

I just got my K70 RGB and I've noticed that sometimes there is a delay when using the speacebar. Sometimes it takes a second to register and it can cause it to input the space a character late. I'll try to use some examples below.



The dog chased after the cat

The dog chaseda fter the cat



Sometimes something like that can happen. It happens in almost every sentence I type. If I just press the space bar on its own, I can notice a delay on the little flashing indicator on screen too.



The "_" symbol will be for when the spacebar is pressed and the "-" will be for the time between when the spacebar is pressed. (_ = Pressed) (- = Not pressed)



_-_-_-_--_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_



So if I was to type "A" followed by "Space" it should look like this.



A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A



But it would end up looking like this



A A A AA A A A A AA A A A A A A AA A A



There doesn't seem to be any specific time between when it happens. Its not me typing too fast either, as I'm pretty slow. I doesn't happen on any other keyboard I have either.



I will be RMA-ing (if possible) my keyboard anyway, as it arrived with a scratch in the aluminium by the screw under the spacebar and the logo was glossy black instead of chrome (sails logo). I just wanted to know if this is just a normal characteristic that someone else has experienced, or if its just my board being defective as it already has two other issues.



Thanks guys!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire